...

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Loreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair Hair Oil Review


Loreal Advanced haircare total repair hair oil review
by Kelly Leem, junior fashion blogger

    I went to spa castle about two weeks ago and the large amount of chlorine in the pool really dried out my hair. Plus, my hair’s been bleached and dyed multiple times, so that adds onto the list of how my hair was feeling dull, matted, and like hay. I decided that it was time to get a new hair oil since my other hair oil (which I’ve had for 3 years) finally ran out of it’s miracle juice.

Texture: *****
It’s slick and not too sticky or greasy.

Smell: ****
It has a smell of old spices (mostly cinnamon) and smells like men’s cologne. The strange thing is, it has a feminine smell at the same time? I didn’t like the smell at first, but when you apply it onto your hair, the smell eventually goes away.

Packaging: *****
It comes in a pretty orange bottle with a pump that locks, so the product doesn’t spill out of the bottle when you drop it on the pump.

Effectiveness: *****
Like I said, my hair was dry and dull. This oil brought it back to life! When I get out of the shower and pat my hair down to dry it off, take a pump of the hair oil and slather it onto my ends, working my way up to the top of my head. You can use it on dry hair as well, and it makes your hair look shiny and soft! I can’t stop touching my hair now.

Does it work? YES!!

Would I buy it again? Most likely! It’s available at most drugstores for $6.99 (depending on what store you go to, the price will vary)

Recommended? Yup! It works nicely with dry hair to hydrate it and bring back the softness and silkiness.

photo.JPG

2 comments:

  1. There are many reasons for excessive hair loss including medication, chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals, generalized or local skin disease, and stress. My friend who works on celebrity hair pieces have told me enough times the importance of using the best products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!Very good See more virgin hair silk base closure An excellent solution which can be found for anyone who is suffering from the damaged scalp and hair issues is the silk base lace closure. Today, it is just about the effective ways to deal with your hair issues when highly damaged but one should never think of using until and unless they can protect their hair

    ReplyDelete