...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm: Vanilla Mint Review

     I previously reviewed the EOS visibly soft lip balm in Blackberry Nectar. I really liked the texture and how it moisturized my lips to make them "visibly soft" as it said in the name. The lip balm became completely flat to the point where I couldn't even use it without picking out the product anymore, which is a con about the EOS lip balms. So, I went to CVS and bought the blue one in Vanilla Mint.



Texture: *****
-It's not waxy and hard when you put it on. Like the other one I reviewed, it's buttery and glides on the lips very smoothly.

Smell: ****
-All of the EOS lip balms have this artificial smell that I don't really like. Vanilla mint smells like a sweeter mint. It kind of reminded me of mint chocolate. The smell isn't overpowering and is very subtle, but not too subtle where you can't smell it at all.

Moisturizing? YES *****
-I hated the EOS lip balms because they would end up drying my lips. However, when I tried the new visibly soft line, I loved it again. I use this lip balm in conjunction with other lip balms like my Rose Bud Salve for a more moisturizing effect. The lip balm itself is pretty moisturizing and it doesn't feel heavy or oily.

Longevity: ****
It sits nicely on the lips and stays for a long time until you wipe it off. Even after I eat (and I eat a lot), there's still some lip balm sitting on my lips. I usually just wipe my lip balm off after I eat and reapply it. However, if you just eat and drink in a "normal" and not-as-messy-as-me way, the lip balm should stay put throughout the entire day.

I would definitely recommend the EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balms! Not the regular ones, the VISIBLY SOFT ones. They have cuter packaging and they do what their name says, makes your lips visibly soft. I'll have to try the coconut milk one after I finish up the Vanilla Mint!

No comments:

Post a Comment