...

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mac "Sweet Sakura" Lipstick



(Excuse my dry hands)

     To be honest, I got this lipstick for it's name "Sweet Sakura". It has two of my favorite things in life, sweet things and sakura flowers. When I tried it on at the Mac counter, I bought it after I tried it out. I'm glad this shade became my very first Mac lipstick!
     
Price: ***
-It's not THAT bad, but it's pretty expensive for something that I barely apply. 

Packaging: ****
-It looks sleek and like very compact. I especially like the silver lettering.

Shade: *****
-It's really pretty! It's very muted in the photo I took, but in real life, it's a bright red with pinky undertones and has a slight golden shimmer. 

Texture: ****
-It's very creamy and glides on the lips effortlessly. But, I feel that other drugstore lipsticks can also mimic the texture of these lipsticks, for half the price.

Overall: ****
-The names nice, the shade's beautiful, and it's a really good quality lipstick! For $17 I feel like it's what you pay for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment