...

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Get Ready to get Gorgeous

Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation review
by Yura Shin

Get ready to get gorgeous with Covergirl’s new Ready, Set Gorgeous foundation. An oil free foundation that is one simple step for a flawless, natural look that lasts all day. The formula is suppose to blend easily to even skin tone and reduce shine all day.

When I was first applying the foundation, I was surprised at how thin the consistency was compared to other foundations. It feels very light, almost as if it’s a tinted moisturizer. When it is applied, it does not feel like you are wearing any foundation. It does look natural like it says it does, and evens out your skin tone. I have a lot of discoloration on my face, and this foundation covers it all while making my makeup look natural. This foundation also, does not make your makeup look cakey.

The foundation does last all day long. But because I have oily skin, I’ll still need to touch up my makeup throughout the day. However, it lasts longer than other foundations I’ve used.

This foundation doesn’t clog up my pores nor does it cause me to break out. Since it is a drugstore product, I was first hesitant in using it because of the fear I have for breakouts. However, my skin loves this foundation and it’s perfect for any occasion.

The foundation does everything it says it does. It is by far one of the best drugstore foundations I’ve ever tried out. It retailed for about $7-$9. It can be purchased from any where that sells beauty products like Target, or Ulta, or any drug stores like Walgreens, CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment