...

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product Review

by Yura Shin


The It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product is a hair conditioner that is meant to do 10 things at once. It’s suppose to:

-repair dry damaged hair
-add shine
-smooth & control frizz
-seal & protect hair color
-detangle
-prevent split ends
-stop hair breakage
-create silkiness
-enhance natural body
-is a flat iron & thermal protector
This product can be used on wet or dry hair.


This it’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in product is truly a miracle product. It’s the best hair product I’ve ever owned and is really worth the investment.


This leave in conditioner does everything it says it does. Ever since I started using it, I’ve seen a major difference. I use it when my hair is still damp, and it detangles my hair so much. I’ve struggled with tangled hair when it’s wet and this product has helped tremendously. I spray a few sprays at the ends of my hair and when my hair is completely dried, it leaves my hair extremely soft.


I regularly use heat on my hair, and this product helps prevent split ends. I hate having to cut my hair and when I have to, it’s usually because of my split ends. However, since I’ve been using this product, it’s help me grow my hair soft and healthy.

This product is pretty pricey for a drugstore product, but it’s so worth the investment. It’s $18 for a 4oz bottle and $36 for a 10oz bottle. Everyone I know that used this product loves it and recommends it. This product is a holy grail for my hair and I would continue purchasing this product until I find anything that can do better. The It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product can be purchased from any where that sells beauty products like Target, or Ulta, or any drug stores like Walgreens, CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment